Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Motivation?

Oh yes, I have motivation... motivation to do ANYTHING besides what I need to do - capstone crap. I'm on day number two of working from home. I've told myself for the past three days straight that I was going to overcome this damn writer's block and pump out some RPQs - no matter if they were shit or not (I can always go back and make them better). But no. I can't bring myself to do it. It's almost like I'm looking for something to distract me... I'm practically making up reasons to not work on them. I don't know if this is part of the writer's block or if it's that I mentally just need a break.

I've lost most of my motivation for this assignment in general. The only thing I'm excited about these days is the cultural event we're working on for our Diversity Grant. But even thinking about that seems taxing today. I don't think you understand the level my lack of motivation has gotten to! It took me awhile even to work up the motivation to write this blog entry. I don't know if I'm just turning apathetic to the whole situation or what... maybe a part of it has to deal with me being stuck - home alone - in this house up on the mountain for two days (I can only take so much "me time"). Who knows.

I know I'm pretty unmotivated right now, but I do feel motivated to become motivated... tomorrow. That's something, right? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment