Thursday, January 6, 2011

I never thought I'd say this...

...but I don't want to leave. I'd rather stay in Nebraska than go back to Hawaii. Wait... what was that noise? Did Hell just freeze over?

I've had such a wonderful experience these past 3 weeks, that I'd be crazy to want to leave a good thing to go back to a place where it's not as paradise-like as people think. I like Hawaii and the people I know there, I love the warm weather, the laid-back atmosphere, the beauty... but I miss my friends, family, familiarity, etc. I'm not doing a very good job of articulating this...

I'm excited to go back to Hawaii because I'm excited for the warm weather, the beauty, and to finish up my project, but I'm going to miss Nebraska because of the people. Good news - I won't be gone for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment