Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drugged with Productivity

I don't know what hit me yesterday and this morning, but someone must have slipped me the productivity drug because I've been on a role! Since yesterday, I have written my entire Reflective Practice Phase (RPP) Learning Plan, updated my Resume, submitted RPQ ideas, and uploaded all of these to my cluster's Moodle site. Additionally, I have worked on outlines for 2 of my RPQs, started drafting one RPQ, caught up on my RPP journal entries, debriefed with Gary about the current council situation on Maui, got in contact with a co-PI on our Diversity grant, scheduled a meeting, and discussed ideas/themes for the diversity grant event. In my non-professional/academic life, I cleaned my room, finished watching the final season of Arrested Development, and did some catching up in my emails/letter responses.

Productivity rocks!

I thought my first day back after a holiday weekend would have me dragging hardcore, but it was just the opposite! Maybe it's because I had such an amazing weekend! Whatever the reason, I'm still riding the "high" of being so productive so I am off to keep this train moving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment