Tuesday, January 4, 2011

February Capstone Week

I'm officially going to be attending S.I.T.'s Capstone week in February. Plane tickets have been purchased. I decided to spend money that I don't have to leave Hawaii for New England in the middle of the winter because I have never seen a Capstone presentation and thought it'd be a good idea to do so before it's my turn. (It's true, I never went to a Capstone while on campus - November 2009 I had classes and work, February - I was in NYC for class, May - I was so fed up with school I left as soon as I possibly could)

I'm flying in and out of Boston, and am planning on spending a portion of my time with people there, so if you're in the Boston area and want to meet up while I'm there, let me know! I'm also really excited because I'll be stopping in Nebraska on my way back to Hawaii. I have a training/meeting I have to be at, and since I'm on the mainland it's easier to stop by than if I were in Hawaii. This means that I'll only be back in Hawaii just over a month before I pack up and leave again. Once I get back to Hawaii after Capstone Week, I'll only be there roughly three more weeks before officially moving home. Weird. When you look at it that way, my time here is extremely limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment