Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Venting Frustration

I'm getting really frustrated with SIT. I've been trying to get a hold of my adviser and off-campus coordinator multiple times over the past few weeks, especially since my adviser's return from her MIA status, but I have received no response.

Ignore all my other frustrations with SIT, and let's just focus on this - I've met all the deadlines set for me to graduate in May thus far, yet I may not get to graduate because things are delayed on the school's end. I mean my adviser went MIA for over a month without informing her advisees first, and now I'm still waiting on my proposal to be approved when I submitted it a month ago, and was told it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to review.

I'm going to be more than pissed if SIT screws me over after all the crap it's put me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment