Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Week

The time has come. Today marks the first day of my last week as an intern with Hawai'i 4-H. It's hard to believe I'm here. I took a little time to look through all my postings since arriving here, and it's crazy to see the journey I've embarked on. There was a lot of negative aspects to it, but to be honest, I don't think I would trade it in for the world because when I look back I remember more of the good and the growth than I do the boredom and the bad.

It's a little strange that I'm looking ahead to this week as my last week because originally today was supposed to be my last day. I was supposed to be done by March 1st, which for those of you who can read a calendar is tomorrow. However, with my boss on the mainland for two weeks, me being here til the middle of the month to house-sit, and me taking an impromptu week off to head to Vermont, I'm working this week. I don't really have any complaints about doing so, except for maybe having to wake up early all this week ;)

It's just a little weird that this chapter in my education, and in my life is coming to a close. Now, let's hope that I learned/gained enough from this experience to actually produce a paper/presentation out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment