Thursday, October 21, 2010

Productivity: Procrastination's Worst Nightmare

I have been on a roll today... not as big of a roll as I was hoping, but somethings better than nothing! Today I have accomplished the following (not necessarily in this order):
  • Wrote and submitted my Practicum Description for my RPP
  • Updated my course list for my RPP
  • Submitted an RPQ Topic for consideration
  • Called my grandmother for her birthday
  • Confirmed my ride from the airport and contacted my father
  • Researched more enrollment statistics for Hawaii 4-H
  • Updated my contact information during my RPP with SIT
  • Procured an RPP Cluster "buddy"
  • Wrote and submitted my Language Proficiency Requirement - Option 3 Statement
  • Re-read the CYFAR grant proposal and took notes
  • Started drafting my monthly updates for my RPP

It may not seem like much, but I'm pretty proud of what I accomplished today, considering I was dreading doing half of it. I would've liked to have finished my monthly updates for my RPP, developed and submitted my RPP learning plan, as well as catch up on my blog postings (I am way behind!), but there is still time, and I can work on it this evening, too (I mean, I am still a student... hello homework!).

Tonight I also need to finish packing. I leave for Phoenix on Saturday. So excited! It's hard to believe that a week from now I'll be in Nebraska! Doubly excited!! :D When I started packing yesterday, I became frustrated because I'm only going to be gone 2 weeks, so I should be able to take a smaller carry-on bag and be just fine! I should just take what I need for the conference in Phoenix because I have clothes in Nebraska that I can wear while I'm there... but I have clothes that I want to take home because I don't wear them here, and I have books that I want to take home so that I don't have to ship them home later. This makes the packing process much more difficult. I'll figure it out... it just might take a little effort.

Okay, in the spirit of being productive, back to work! Or off to post more blog entries... whatevs... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment