Friday, October 15, 2010

Interfaith Fellowship Opportunity

Okay... I know I'm in Hawaii and that my current practicum has nothing to do with my interest in interfaith work, but I have breaking news! I just found an opportunity for a year-long interfaith fellowship focusing on the UN Millennial Development Goals! It's almost too perfect and amazing to be true! AND, wait for it... It's paid with benefits! It also has an all-expenses paid month long training in London! Hello?!?! Another amazing thing about this fellowship is that it doesn't start until this up-coming summer so I wouldn't have to choose between my current position in paradise and my career goals. :) I'm freaking out a little right now...

Anyone who knows me, especially from this past year, knows I'm passionate about interfaith issues and dialogue. I tried to find a practicum in that field, but didn't have any luck... obviously. Now I stumble across this position and am happy nothing else turned up or worked out because this position seems absolutely perfect! I'm super nervous because I want this position really badly... like hard-core! Don't you hate when that happens?

Okay, I'm going to go work on the application since I currently have nothing else to do (long story). Wish me luck!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment