Wednesday, September 29, 2010

There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays

Okay, there are exceptions to every rule, and I suppose some people might consider Hawaii an exception to the statement above, but I don't care. In this instance, I am excited because I just purchased my tickets home for the Winter holidays! I'll be in Nebraska December 18th - January 6th. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be a good few weeks... especially after last year's drama.

I'm also really excited for baking thousands (yes, I do mean thousands) of cookies and candies, for wrapping presents with grandma, for family gatherings (no, that wasn't sarcastic), for snow, for friends, for giving presents to people I care about, for relaxing, for drinking apple cider and hot chocolate, etc, etc, etc! :D

Hawaii is wonderful, but sometimes there is just no place like home (imagine Dorothy's glittering red shoes)... for the holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment