Friday, September 24, 2010

Eager for Weekend Exploration!!!

The weekend is finally here, and this weekend I'm going to explore! I dropped Gary and Karen off at the airport last night so they could head to the big island for the weekend (P.S. Driving through Honolulu rush-hour is insane!). Gary is giving a training on going complaint free to some 4-H adults & leadership on Sunday, and they decided to make a mini-vacation of it. I didn't get to go, but that means I get to stay at their house this weekend - a place all to myself! - and get access to both their vehicles for the entire weekend. They gave me lots of ideas on where to go while they're gone, and I'm super excited to explore!

I'm hoping to go see Diamond Head, movies on Waikiki Beach at sunset, maybe - if there's time - the North Shore. They also said I could use their tickets (ticket in my case) to go to the Hawaii football game tomorrow! I'm super pumped about that! :) I may even try to hit up the International Market again or try to make it down to the Swap-meet at the football stadium on Sunday. So many possibilities! I'm not gonna go to Pearl Harbor yet. I want to wait until I can do that with someone. It just seems weird to go alone.

This is going to be a good weekend... I can feel it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment