Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mainland Bound

Guess who's going to grace Nebraska with her presence October 28th - November 4th!!!! *Thumbs pointing inward* This girl!!!! :D

"How?!" you might ask. I'm going to be attending the NAE4-HA (National Association of Extension 4-H Agents) National Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, October 24th - October 28th as part of my practicum. As I've learned here in Hawaii, any time you're on the mainland you're considered "in the neighborhood" of anywhere else on the mainland. Thus, since I'll be "in the neighborhood" I'm going to pop on over to Nebraska to visit friends and family. I've just received confirmation for my flights, so it's official!

I'm slightly bummed I wont be able to stay through my birthday (November 6th - I have a organizational mediation meeting to observe that day), but I'm just happy that I get to visit at all! :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! (<-- Happy Squeal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment