Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of Autumn

My favorite season! I love when the air cools a little bit, when you can snuggle up in a sweatshirt, college football is in full force, the leaves change color, and some of my favorite holidays come to pass: Halloween and Thanksgiving, leading up to the Winter holiday season! Not to mention, my birthday!!! *Sigh* :)

I may not be in a locale that allows me to partake in some of those seasonal events, but I am excited nonetheless! I get to head back to the mainland in late October, and will get to venture home to see the seasonal difference for my own eyes and enjoy at least one of my favorite holidays (Halloween), and I can still enjoy college football here in Hawaii! In fact, I've been offered University of Hawaii football tickets for this weekend! Whoohoo! :D And I've just recently purchased a Hawaii Warriors t-shirt... so I am prepared!

While the majority of my friends and family are enjoying my favorite season, I'll enjoy the warm climate, wonderful breeze, and breath-taking ocean view for all of them! If you'd like to help me enjoy, get on a plane and I'll see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment