Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Public Accusation, Part 4

I should've known better than to expect a birthday free of drama, especially from this practicum situation. I'm so fed up right now!

Long story, short: The student who originally made the public accusation against me, who later apologized via email and agreed to handle the situation more professionally in the future, has basically retracted that agreement by publicly posting to the forum a statement similar in sentiment to the private email sent by the second student a couple of days ago.

It still baffles me how it got this big. I understand that the issues are real, and I understand the severity of those issues, but those issues are not what was originally brought up for discussion, nor did they have anything to do with the original posting! I care about these issues too, so to put me on the other side is really infuriating to me! It kind of feels like they're negating all the work I have done in my life for this cause...

Like I said - FRUSTRATING!

I can't deal with this anymore. It just keeps dragging me down further and motivating me less and less to work toward finishing this degree. Maybe it's time to sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment